Set of photographs collected and used in the publications of work "Studies on the Vlachs", in Greek and English, was given to the Museum Foundation of the Macedonian Struggle in Thessaloniki, as a minimum gratitude for the assistance offered me during the research . The photographs from family archives, personal collections, collections of cultural associations and publications in the work of other scholars.
Certain of the photographs that are included in "Studies on the Vlachs"
Subtracts from "The Vlachs: Metropolis and diaspora"
- The Vlachs of Aspropotamos: The conditions and the agents of development
- The debate about the former extent of Vlahozagoro
- The Vlach villages in the Grevena area. The Kupatshari
- The Arvanitovlachs in Roumeli (Mainland Greece)
- Moschopolis, the glory days, 1700–1769
- The diaspora and the colonies of the Grammoustian Vlachs
- The Vlachs in north-western Macedonia - migratory movements during the 19th century and until 1912